ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF CUTS
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF CUTS (AACUTS) was formally formed as per the resolution passed in the BOG held on January 10, 2015.
Aims and objectives of The Association:
The Association will be a non-profit making Society with the following aims and objectives:
- To uphold the democratic and inclusive traditions of CUTS and to strive for their furtherance, through all the activities of AACUTS, including the organization of Annual and periodic Lectures/Seminars/Symposia etc. centered around themes that deepen our understanding and appreciation of the values enshrined in the Preamble of the University;
- To foster close relationship between CUTS Alumni and the University;
- To recognize and identify the role of CUTS Alumni as important stakeholders in the continuing quest to provide excellence in education by way of academic and technical collaborations;
- To realize the enormous benefits that may come from the engagement of CUTS Alumni with the University and seek their support in identifying strategic directions for CUTS;
- To provide opportunities for community service and to act as good will ambassadors of CUTS within India and abroad;
- To serve as effective interlocutors in upholding the cause of peace and disarmament and in promoting friendship and co-operation between peoples and nations across the world and in providing appropriate material and intellectual support to the University, particularly in locating and augmenting its frontline research areas;
- To provide academic and professional interaction and networking among CUTS Alumni and endeavor to create career opportunities for the CUTS student community;
- To organize socio-cultural events and interactions between Alumni and their family members;
- To honor distinguished Alumni of CUTS who have excelled and contributed in their respective domains; and,
- To have “Chapters of The Association” within India and outside India for furtherance of the objectives of The Association.